“Never give up”
– David Yarde
David Yarde is the co-founder of Sevenality, a branding and design firm focused on creating delightful and useful experiences to improve communities. When David is not working on helping others with branding he is focused on being a father, husband, helping others through various community projects or writing.
In this interview David talks about minimum loveable brands, the art of creating socially conscious brands on both a business and personal level.
What You’ll Learn in This Interview:
- What is a socially conscious brand is?
- How an introvert can start an online business
- How can somebody figure out what their strengths are and understand what they should pursue and what they shouldn’t
- How to build your own brand
Special Offer by David:
- Free 30 minute brand consultation
Way to Connect with David:
Resources to Help You Start Your Thing:
- [Book] Start Your Thing : A step by step gameplan for Introverts who want to take action on their ideas.
- Kickstart your business idea with free training: Learn how to create consistent income in your business
- The Start Your Thing eCourse: Create, launch and sell your idea in 90 days or less.
Subscribe to Start Your Thing!
LOVED this conversation? Join #TheStartersClub for more interviews, strategies and LIVE conversations with our guests from the show.
Sign up here